Panel Wirer (Assembler)
£19,266 Per Annum + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover + Full Training + Great working environment
Monday to Friday, 39 hours (Some Flexibility required) + Some Overtime Requirements
Panel Wirer required for a professional and friendly engineering company. This is a great opportunity to get stuck into a busy and varied role. Offering full training and a personable working environment.
The successful Panel Wirer will be a team player, who is self-motivated and keen to learn new skills. You will have experience of using hand tools safely. Previous experience of reading wiring diagrams or similar is necessary. Any relevant technical qualifications will be significantly advantageous.
The Panel Wirer Role:
* To assemble control panels and kiosks, to given wiring diagrams and parts lists in accordance with company procedures.
* Liaise with Test Engineer, Stores and Design Department with problems relating to design/manufacture.
* Keep accurate timesheets in relation to hours spent on each individual job.
The Successful Panel Wirer:
* You will be a team player, who is self-motivated and keen to learn new skills.
* You will have experience of using hand tools safely.
* Previous experience of reading/working from wiring diagrams or similar is necessary.
* Any relevant technical qualifications will be significantly advantageous.