Part Time Permanent Position
£16,667 - £18,000 - Dependent on experience plus annual bonus
ASAP / flexible start date available
Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm
My client is a privately owned market leader in the wholesale distribution of electrical products through a national network of branches. Trading from over 300 plus locations with more than 100,000 customers nationwide. The Wales & West Region is a key part of this business. This presents an exciting opportunity for a credit controller seeking to apply their skills and knowledge in a vibrant commercial risk management environment.
The Position and duties for Credit Controller:
As the Credit Controller you will be reporting to the Regional Credit Manager.
* You will be efficient and effectively chasing overdue debt by telephone, letter, and email as appropriate.
* You will escalate debts to Credit Manager for litigation when appropriate.
* You will have autonomous responsibility for a portfolio of credit accounts in the electrical wholesale industry ranging from sole traders to national key accounts, with a view to maximising cash flow whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with all internal and external stakeholders
* Prompt management and resolution of invoice queries internally and externally and various forms of customer payments this will include managing approved payment plans through to completion.
* Recording of all actions and conversations in customer notes and taking payments over the telephone.
* Maintenance of files for each customer.
* Ad hoc duties such as collecting and opening post, taking cheques to the bank.
Requirements for Credit Controller:
* Ideally a minimum of 1 year credit control experience
* Passionate about credit control and a desire to continually maintain a clean and current ledger
* Competent working with Microsoft Office Suite
* Capable of building relationships at all levels
* You will need to be a self-starting people focused individual
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills will be required
In return you will receive:
* Generous salary
* Annual bonus
* Medical cover
* Eligibility for profit sharing
* Company social events
* On site parking
* Offering up to £18,000 for applicants who meet the above requirements
Reach out to Sarah at Work Wales for a confidential discussion about this fantastic opportunity