JOB TITLE: Payroll Administrator - 9.00am to 3.00pm
SALARY: £14 per hour
CONTRACT TYPE: temporary - immediate start
Our client is a very well established not-for-profit charity that supports adults with learning disabilities and/or autism, by providing a range of services which include outreach provision, community hub based activities, drop-in sessions and accessing community activities. They are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator.
The successful Payroll Administrator will be required to:
* Process payroll for the staff using IRIS and ERNIE payroll software.
* 66 staff on the payroll.
* Work alongside another colleague in the payroll team.
* Responding to queries in a professional and timely manner via phone, email, or portal as per the service level.
* Responding/correcting to any errors.
* This position is a temporary part time role.
Our client is looking for strong Payroll Administrator applicants with the following experience:
* Previous experience in a payroll administration role.
* Knowledge of either IRIS or ERNIE software essential.
* Excel experience is also essential.
* Excellent attention to detail.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Manager, Accounts Assistant, IRIS, ERNIE, IDF1, Finance Assistant
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Manager, Accounts Assistant, IRIS, ERNIE, IDF1, Finance Assistant.