Advancing People Multilingual is working on behalf of a large international retailer who are looking to recruit a Payroll Specialist to assist with payroll for Staff across Holland.
The role of a Payroll specialist is responsible for delivering quality and accurate payroll to employees in Holland. The successful applicant will work with an external outsourced payroll provider to ensure compliance and service level agreements are met.
* Ensure monthly payroll is processed accurately and on time in accordance with agreements in place with external payroll provider.
* Ensure all end of year reporting is completed.
* Responsible for internal compliance and regulatory controls relating to payroll processes.
* Ensure monthly journals are posted on time.
* Provide accurate payroll reports to the Finance team, issued by external payroll provider.
* Payroll experience in Holland
* Fully competent in Microsoft Office & Excel
* Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
* Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
* Experience working as a - Payroll Manager, Payroll Executive, Payroll Specialist
In return our client is offering a basic salary of £45,000 along with an excellent benefits package.
The is a remote / work from home position with occasional travel to Birmingham, West Midlands.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.