PCB Design Engineer
Circa £35,000 D.O.E + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Social Events
Monday to Friday
PCB Design Engineer required for a well-established, people focused company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on industry leading technology in the media industry and join a company who can offer long term career development opportunities.
This role will suit candidates from any background who have experience of PCB layout design. Those with Altium experience will hold a considerable advantage, however any relevant ECAD package experience will be considered.
The role will involve concept and remodification design of analogue, digital and mixed-signal PCBs. You will sit within the R&D engineering team and work closely with hardware designers to ensure safety and compliance standards. The engineer will be required to compile BOMs, prepare quotes and process manufacturing data for orders.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader who can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work on exciting upcoming projects at the forefront of broadcast technology.
* Concept and remodification design of analogue, digital and mixed-signal PCBs on Altium
* Sit within the R&D engineering team and work closely with hardware designers
* Compile BOMs, prepare quotes and process manufacturing data
* PCB layout design experience
* Experience with Altium OR any relevant ECAD package