Company client is pleased recruiting for a Penetration Tester for a Forbes top world employer last year based in London. The successful Penetration Tester will work closely with engineering teams to provide security guidance and training to engineers. They will also conduct manual application security testing and source code auditing for a variety of technologies.
Our Client is a multinational Technology company that provides technology, information security, consulting, ITO and BPO services. They have been named as one of the most admired IT service companies in the world.
· Needs Experience in manually testing web application.
· Proficiency in UNIX and/or Mac OS X.
· Background in web application development and/or code auditing strongly preferred.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written.
· Passionate about researching and discovering new exploitation techniques and vulnerabilities.
· Have experience in security architecture reviews and/or performing threat models.
· Have experience in securing Cloud environments for example AWS.
· Will be able to conduct security architecture review of the full stack, this will include applications built on emerging technologies and cloud.
· Carry out manual application security testing and source code auditing for a variety of different technologies.
· Preferred – BS in Computer security or Computer Science
· Preferred – OSCP certification