The opportunity for a professional individual to join a Specialist Pensions provider. This is a chance to join an evolving firm with a fresh approach to retirement wealth planning whilst gaining new or enhanced qualifications.
SIPPS SSAS DC DB - you know what I am talking about!
What do you need for the Pensions Administration role?
* Some experience in one of the following pension schemes:
* Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
* Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS)
* Defined Contribution (DC)
* Defined Benefit (DB)
* Strong client focused skills
* MS Office
* Experience working with HRMC - Vat returns
What will you be doing as a Pensions Administrator?
* Setting up new clients, preparing paperwork for consultants to present to clients including gathering information on prior schemes and first draft analysis.
* Obtaining transfer value quotes and organising transfers, scheme registrations, and scheme reviews.
* Assisting Consultants in preparing advice on special situations
* Preparing and processing paperwork for deposits, stock market investment, property and other investments.
* Preparing loan documentation, calculating loan documentation.
* Inland Revenue Correspondence and Reportable Transactions
* Processing Self-Assessment tax returns
* Preparing and submitting Tax reclaims, registering SSAS's for VAT, preparing & submitting scheme VAT Returns.
* Drafting retirement letters, benefits statements, organising buy-out quotes, preparing actuarial reports
* Organising documentation to establish FURBS, payment of benefits and winding up of FURB's.
What package does the Pension Administration role provide?
* Salary of £27,000 - £35,000
* Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
* 25 days holiday (3 to be taken at Christmas) rising on length of service
* Life Cover x 4 salary
* Pension (5%)
* Training support to develop skills
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.