Pensions Consultants with Level 4 CII certificate required due to expansion program for a local pension firm.
What will the pension consultant be doing?
* Responding to all client queries and complaints
* Chasing through opportunities for new business
* Providing pensions consultancy and trustee services.This will include generic advice on investment activity:
* Asset allocation within a pension scheme.
* Selection of segregated portfolio managers.
* Selection of unitised managed funds.
* Selection of recognised deposits.
* Selection of insurance company products, eg pension annuities, personal pension schemes, term assurance and buyout policies.
* Selection of Gilt-Edged Securities.
* Property, Loans and Borrowing terms
as well as advice on Regulated Activities:
* Recommending Personal Pensions.
* Money Purchase Transfers.
* Annuity Purchase.
* Life Assurance cover for scheme members.
What does the pension consultant need?
* Level 4 CII certificate
* Previous experience providing pension service advice
What is on offer for the pension consultant?
* Salary base of c.£45,000
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Private healthcare,
* Life Cover,
* Non-contributory pension (5%)
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.