FINTEC recruit is seeking a PHP Laravel Developer for our client a new fast growing US Technology business. This can be on a permanent or contracting basis with a view to permanency. This is a fully remote role based within the UK. The company offer automating accounting and tax processes. This role will be working closely with the tech Lead in shaping new functionality. Salary or contract rate negotiable by experience. This role is Fully remote UK, working from home.
* Improve performance and reliability of systems and make improvements to the underlying code
* Building out new features
* Assist the operations team in fixing bugs and responding to technical issues and they progress into Beta
* Working with a small tight-knit team, continually seeking improvements
Skills and Experience of the PHP Laravel Developer role:
* 10+ years industry experience in development / engineering
* 5+ years in Laravel development
* A positive attitude, self-motivation and the ability to work in a clear, systematic way
* An analytical but pragmatic approach to problem-solving
* Sound decision making and clear verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of Agile / Scrum format, we use slack, Jira, AWS, GitHub, Postman, experience with these tools is preferable.
Full details of the PHP Laravel Developer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV .