Plant Maintenance Engineer (Pumps, Pressurisation Units, Pipe Work)
£30,000 to £32,000 + Up to 10% Bonus + Overtime Paid At Premium Rates + Call Out Premium + Van + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + 5% Employer Pension + Health Insurance
Plant Maintenance Engineer required by a rapidly growing and stable energy services business to cover multiple sites in and around London in this mobile role.
Candidates with any experience of working on pumps, pressurisation units and/or pipe work will be considerd.
Working on district heating systems, the role is mechanically biased and also involves electrical aspects. Covering service and breakdown repair, this is a varied and technically interesting role. You will receive lots of ongoing training as this business really invests in its staff.
This company can offer career progression to commissioning and project based work.
The Plant Maintenance Engineer role:
* Planned preventative maintenance of pumps, pressurisation units, pipework and associated equipment in line with company’s schedules
* Breakdown attendance and repair to minimise downtime
* Pipework repairs to include crimping, plastic welding, soldering
* Keeping accurate and up to date computerised maintenance records
* Call out rota of approx. 1 week in 5
* Covering multiple sites in and around London, Brighton and the South East
The Plant Maintenance Engineer:
* Will have experience of working on Pumps, Pressurisation Units and/or Pipe Work
* Can be from a Service, Maintenance, Utilities or any transferable background
* Will have a relevant engineering qualification at level 2 (or equivalent) as a minimum