£18000 - £20000 PA
New Job for the New Year!
This well established company are expanding and looking to hire an additional Plumber to join their team. The business provides both Plumbing and Gas services although this role is to focus on the Plumbing side of the business.
You will be working at customers premises completing a wide variety of plumbing tasks, duties will include:
* Installation of new piping and products
* Repairs to existing pipework and water systems
* Measuring, cutting and bending pipe material
* Assembly of valves, fittings, tubes and water system appliances
* Fault finding / Troubleshooting i.e. clogged drains, leaks
* Ensuring current up- to date knowledge of regulations effecting plumbing
The ideal applicant will have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
* Qualified to NVQ Level 2 as a plumber
* 1-2 years post qualification experience as a minimum
* Strong understanding of plumbing systems, materials and equipment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Well organised
* Current valid driving license
* A team player with a positive attitude
This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving business that continues to grow. You will work with a highly skilled team in a friendly and productive environment.
Interviews for this position will only take place in the New Year but get your application in now to be ahead of the pack!
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.