A large maintenance main contractor based in Berkshire are seeking a Plumbing and heating Engineer to join their team covering several vertical markets including healthcare, utilities, food manufacturing, education and pharmaceutical across the Berkshire area.
The Plumbing and Heating Engineer Role
As a Plumbing and Heating Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of this role and provide quality repair and maintenance works across domestic and commercial sectors.
You will assist the manager and supervisor with correct set up and organization of site and where required work with tools appropriate to your skill and experience and operate plant, equipment, and transport.
The Plumbing and Heating Engineer
* NVQ or similar in plumbing and heating to demonstrate technical abilities.
* CSCS card in plumbing and heating related work (Blue)
* Valid driver's license
* Good knowledge of health & Safety
* Consistent, enthusiastic, and responsive with an eye for detail.
* Flexible work approach and be able to work as part of a team to get the job done.
* Similar experience in a previous role
* Broad range of projects within domestic, commercial, or industrial sectors
* £34,000 - £38,000k
* Training for additional tickets such as PASMA / IPAF etc
* PPE clothing allowance
* Option for dental care
If you are a Plumbing and Heating Engineer considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James
Maintenance / Plumber / Heating / Commercial / Planned / Reactive