You will act as a primary source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution across the organisation, continuously improving and promoting Change Management and PMO processes by liaising with and reporting to key stakeholders across Change, IT and the wider organisation.
This organisation are looking for someone who is constantly striving to work within a best practice framework. Whilst still learning and developing on their own experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Collation of key project artefacts & information including resourcing and financial metrics & production of IT & Project MI to time and quality including analysis and trend reporting
* Governance Meeting administration - Production of annual schedule/calendar, meeting bookings, Minutes, Actions, RAID updates
* Maintenance of master resource and project lists, milestone tracker, financial control & benefits, central RAID Log and communications plan and Board Pack documentation under the direction of the Head of PMO
* Supporting and leading key project governance & best practice initiatives, to provide visibility of adherence to governance in reporting.
* Analysis of MI and production of supporting reports and trend analysis with the 'so what ?' perspective
* Portfolio Planning Support (including route maps, dependencies, analysis, trends)
* Engage & collaborate with 3rd parties / suppliers to align Business and IT strategies.
* Ensure alignment of delivery options to the commercial and IT strategies
* Engage with regulatory and policy representatives with a view to deliver the portfolio within a compliant framework
* Usage of Power BI, Excel reporting.