We are looking for an experienced Power BI Developer to join a reputable Financial Services business on a 9 Month Fixed Term contract
This company is currently going through a period of growth which includes an internal transformation towards the cloud. This role will sit within a Finance driven Change department and work closely with a variety of Managers and Developers.
Your key responsibility is to develop, build & manage the process to improve their reporting & analytical capabilities within that function. They are looking to develop a sizeable number of reports using PowerBI
* To help deliver design, build test and deploy a reporting solution
* To communicate & build relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure service delivery meets business needs
* Work on the automation of processes & reporting
* Enhance existing PowerBI reports as well as developing new dashboards for the function
Skills & Experience
* Experience in gathering report requirements , building complex, automated dashboards in PowerBI.
* Strong knowledge on PowerBI
* Strong knowledge & experience with SQL
* Good security and risk awareness, ability to grant & restrict user access to dashboards
* Insurance experience is desired, Financial Services experience is needed
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership over a major piece of work for a reputable business. They are looking for someone to take the lead in helping them move forward.
The position will be mostly remote; however, you must be a commutable distance from their Leeds or London office for adhoc office visits.
This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract paying up to £85,000 dependant on experience
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!