PRESS OPERATOR - FULL TIME -Forestfach area
A well established manufacturing company based in Swansea require a Press operator to start on an ongoing temporary to possible permanent contract..
The efficient operation of all power presses to manufacture quality products using the equipment provided in a safe manner to satisfy our customer's delivery schedules.
* Operate a Press setter
* Ensure the quality of all production.
* Adjusting machine settings to maintain process to specification
* Carry out Process monitoring checks using Statistical Process Control techniques
* Consistently satisfy and exceed production targets.
* Ensure the maintenance of all Health & Safety standards.
* Follow closely all the relevant Work Procedures.
* Ensure the safety and productivity of the workstation is maintained.
* Contribute to the effectiveness of the company through continuous improvement.
* Analytical & diagnostic
* Troubleshooting and problem solving
* Able to work in teams
* Physically fit
* Numerate and able to write reports
* Good communication skills
* Mechanical aptitude
* Able to work unsupervised
* Good mechanical and engineering knowledge
* Operated a Press machine previously
* Health and Safety issues and Codes of practice relevant to the industry
You will be working on a two shift pattern of Days and Evenings - Monday to Friday
Days - 6am - 2pm
Evenings - 2pm - 11pm (2 - 5:30 on Fridays)
The pay rate £8.92 plus a 10% shift allowance per hour.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV using the apply link on this page or email