FINTEC recruit is seeking a Pressure Systems Integrity Engineer for our international Energy client. This is a permanent role with salary negotiable by experience, plus car allowance and benefits. The role for Pressure Systems Integrity has arisen due to continued growth within our client's Integrity division for oil and gas and renewable energy projects. This role is based in Glasgow, Scotland.
An opportunity if you are looking to further broaden existing technical engineering skills delivering solutions for oil and gas and renewable projects.
* Design and assessment of pressurised systems - piping, vessels and pipelines ensuring fitness for service and continued service subject to various failure modes.
* Assessments include corrosion, fatigue and fracture in line with standards such as API 579-1/ASME FFS-1, BS7910 and DNV-OS-F101
* Design and analysis (DBA) of vessels and piping to ASME, PD5500 and applicable EN standards
Skills and experience required for the Pressure Systems Integrity Engineer role:
* BEng/MEng Mechanical Engineering degree
* Chartered Status or working towards
* Experience of managing technical and commercial aspects for engineering projects
* Experience in using FEA (ANSYS, piping (Caesar II)
* Experience in Fracture Mechanics
Full details of the Pressure Systems Integrity Engineer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV