A high end property consultancy that operates throughout the whole of the UK, is looking to appoint a Principal Designer / CDM Consultant to join their team in their London office.
The consultancy are a well established, highly respected multi-disciplinary construction consultancy that operate in the property and construction sectors, are looking to appoint a CDM Advisor / Principal Designer to join their diverse team of construction practitioners.
An exciting opportunity to work as part of a large, close-knit team in which you can develop your career as a CDM professional, the company will also offer the successful candidate support with their career progression.
As the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your main responsibilities will include working as part of a team providing CDM services to in house design team and providing CDM and Health and Safety services to both clients in public and private sectors.
The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* Expert knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) 2015
* NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
* Membership of APS (ideally IMaPS)
* Membership of IOSH
* Professional qualification in designing, building surveying or engineering discipline
* Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload and ability to lead own projects
* Salary of up to £65,000 based on experience
* Excellent contributory pension scheme
* Company Car or Car Allowance to be discussed
* Life assurance and Childcare vouchers
* 24 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Professional subscriptions Paid for x 2
If you are a Principal Designer / CDM Consultant in the London please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James on 01628 367032
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / APS / BJL / Health and Safety / Principal Designer / CDM2015 / London