A forward thinking, progressive construction consultancy with mulitple offices throughout the UK are looking to appoint a CDM Consultant to operate out of their Manchester offices.
The consultancy predmoniantly work in the housing and social housing sector but you can expect a range of high valued construction projects across a variety of sectors from refurb to new build.
An exciting and prosperus opportunity to work for a large scale consultancy who have had their name on the map for the past 2 decades. Promotional opportunities and CPD support are on offer to all employees so would suit someone looking to continue to grow and develop within their CDM and construction H&S career.
The role of the CDM Consultant / Principal Designer:
As the successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer:
* Provide clients with strategic advice on implementing their health & safety policy
* Ensure clients comply with CDM regulations
* Provide the duties of Principal Designer or Advisor to Principal Designer
* Attending design team and project team CDM meetings.
* Liaising with contractors maintaining full communication through duration of project.
* Preparation of pre-construction information packs and other CDM related documentation.
The Successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer:
The skills required by the successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer:
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
* Ideally working towards or have acheived their Diploma level 6.
* Hold professional membership with IOSH and ideally the APS.
* At least 1-2 years working in a consultancy environment.
* Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills.
* A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
* Salary of up to £50,000 per annum (Open to discussion)
* Contributory Pension Scheme - 5% Employer 3% Employee
* Private Health Care & 2 Years Salary Death in Service
* Travel and Petrol Reimbursed
* 25 Days Holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
* 1 x Professional Membership Paid
* Additional Company Perks and Benefits
If you are a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in Manchester, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Manchester / BJL / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /