A rapidly expanding, large scale, international, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy are looking to bring on a skilled and well experienced Principal Designer/ Senior CDM consultant to work out of their London offices.
A career strengthening move, this exciting opportunity would suit someone looking to move into a large, reputable firm that offer promotional opportunities to committed staff.
The role of the CDM Advisor / Principal Designer
Your responsibilities as the successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer, you will:
* Providing role and duties of Principal Designer
* Providing CDM and H&S consultancy services and support to clients CDM2015 compliance
* Coordinate health and safety in the pre-construction phase, advise the client with the pre-construction information and provide support to designers and contractors so they can carry out their duties in accordance with CDM2015
The Successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer
The successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer should hold the following:
* Ideally hold membership of the Association of Project Safety - APS
* Membership of IOSH
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate as bare minimum
* A background in design, project or site management will be considered
* At least 2 years' experience within a similar CDM focused role
* Willingness to learn, take on new challenges and work outside of their comfort zone
* Salary of up to £65,000 per annum
* Company Pension Scheme
* 25 days annual leave + Statutory
* Discretionary bonus paid annually based on personal and company performance
* Professional Memberships Paid
* Development progression
* CPD plan set out for each new employee
If you are a CDM Advisor / Principal Designer looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /