A well established multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy based in Norwich is looking to appoint a CDM Consultant to deliver duties of the Principal Designer and ensure client CDM2015 compliance on projects based throughout the area.
An opportunity to work for a high performing construction consultancy that specialise in new build, commercial and education projects.
Your role will be to supply the role of Principal Designer and deliver CDM compliance knowledge, assisting clients in fulfilling their duties at each stage of the project under CDM Regs 2015 receiving strategic briefs and advising on the development of the project brief and carry out design reviews and team meetings regarding health and safety.
The Successful Principal Designer should hold the following:
* Minimum 2 years acting a CDM Consultant and Principal Designer
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
* Member of the Association of Project Safety (IMaPS / CMaPS)
* Member of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
* Working knowledge of CDM2015 Regulations
* A qualification in a design or engineering discipline
* A good understanding of the design process ands ability to read drawings
* Basic Salary of up to £55,000 per annum
* Discretional Annual Bonus Scheme
* Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
* Group Life Cover and Private Healthcare
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Career Progression Opportunities
If you are a Health & Safety and CDM Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in the Norwich area please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015