A leading multi-disciplined construction consultancy and architectural practice in Reading are looking to appoint an experienced Principal Designer / CDM Consultant ideally with a background of experience in the commercial sector.
An exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team for a reputable firm, working across a wide range of high valued commercial, health, education, defence and residential projects.
The role of the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
As the successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your duties will include:
* Working as Client Advisor and Principal Designer Advisor.
* Attending Design Team Meetings.
* Preparing Hazard Identification and Risk Registers.
* Preparing the Pre-Construction Information.
* Approving Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
* Involved in preparing the Health and Safety Files.
* The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The Successful Principal Designer should hold the following:
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate.
* IOSH Membership ideally Grad or above
* Minimum 2 years experience assuming a similar role
* Experience working in Civils
* Member of The Association for Project Safety at Incorporated Level (IMaPS or above)
* Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skill
* Salary of up to £70,000
* Excellent contributory pension.
* Generous Travel Allowance
* Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
* Practical and Financial Assistance.
* Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in Reading area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Reading / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant / CDM2015 /