Principal Security Consultant
City of London
Paying circa £800- £950 per day
Comany client partnered with a leading Asset Management company in the UK in search of a Principal Security Consultant to come in and drive the cloud security transformation and sit of the cloud governance board.
We are looking for an expert in Microsoft Azure who has strong communication skills. They will be a leader/ Snr architect who is a cloud security professional and is confident dealing with a range of stakeholders to drive change across different projects & platforms and using expert knowledge to translate high level security requirements into designs
* Ideally investments, pensions, Asset management background but would consider wider financial services or large regulated environment
* Extensive experience of working in a business facing IT / cloud security role
* Extensive experience of securing apps into the cloud
* A good understanding of Azure security is essential and M365 / MS Power Platform security
* An excellent understanding of securing applications, infrastructure and networks.
o Threat & Incident Management
o Data Security (DLP, DRM, etc)
o Cyber / Web Security
o Cryptography (including Key Management and PKI)
o Desktop / Server / Virtualisation Security
o IDAM (FIAM, SSO, etc). Experience of Azure AD would be advantageous.
o Mobile Security (EMM, MAM, MDM etc).
o governance frameworks (ISF SOGP (Standards of Good Practice), NIST 800-53 and CIS 7.1
o Information security qualification (CISSP, CISM or CCSK or SCP) Not essential
Please get in touch with your phone number if you'd like to hear more. We are also happy to look at someone who is full time permanent - £120 to £130k base + benefits and bonus (SVP / Director level)