Haywards Heath, West Sussex
£27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Our successful Printing client based in Haywards Heath are looking for an additional estimator/sales executive to join their team. The role is as follows:
Front line sales and fast response to enquiries. Deciding best supplier for the purpose and obtaining trade prices, preparing and sending estimate with agreed GP%. Following up the estimate in a systematic way in view of obtaining order. Responsibility for taking orders and entering details on the CRM (Job Handling System), and then placing order with trade supplier. Responsibilities also extend to maintaining out-sourced print quality and deadlines.
Undertaking pro-active account management calls/email contact and some prospects on a regular basis in view of business growth.
Salary - £27000 - £32000 depending on experience.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
Broad print industry knowledge and understanding of print to be able to plan the best supplier/machine for every enquiry. Customer liaison skills and experience to be able to advise customers of potential issues. Constant attention to detail and fast acting and thinking are essential. Good IT skills required.
Role and responsibilities:
· Take responsibility for incoming sales enquiries responding within an hour giving clear indication of timescales of next response.
· Undertaking pro-active account management calls/emails and some prospects on a regular basis in view of business growth.
· Supporting marketing campaigns, eg making follow up calls following an e-shot or mailing.
· Plan, obtain trade prices and send estimate for every enquiry same day where possible.
· Liaison with suppliers on pricing and planning for print jobs.
· Work with Studio explaining customer or supplier requirements.
· Acknowledge receipt of orders and enter up details correctly on Job Handling System.
· Place orders with suppliers and follow through all detail for deadlines, specification and any customer expectation.
· Take responsibility for GP% decisions within guidelines.
· Resolving any disputes with customers or suppliers.
· Follow up on sales enquiries.
· Seek out new suppliers.