Company client has a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Procurement Specialist for their highly respected and expanding client based in Dundee.
· Delivering improved performance of suppliers and ensuring appropriate actions are raised/implemented.
· Day-to-day activities involving suppliers i.e., issue resolution, requisitions.
· Maintaining and communicating accurate information on lead times, orders, deliveries with suppliers/buyers.
· Work closely with project teams on new product launches/other supply chain changes to ensure sourcing activities and vendor change management is executed in timely manner.
· Providing leadership for projects involving changes to suppliers/materials.
· Working with various areas across supply chain including manufacturing, quality, raw materials, packaging.
· Understanding and experience of procurement processes, supplier relationship management (SRM) and material requirements planning (MRP).
· Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
· Experience of supply chain.
· Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems – SAP desirable.
· Good knowledge of all MS Office packages.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
Salary: c£30k dependant on experience
If you meet the above criteria, please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
I look forward to hearing from you!