Remote Product Manager / Business Analyst - Software industry
Wilmslow based company
£40,000 + excellent benefits
A successful software organisation in Wilmslow is seeking a Product Manager or Business Analyst with product management experience to join their expanding agile team. This role is responsible for management of various products throughout their full life-cycle. This includes deï¬ning the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities, as well as the product design and specification work. You will engage with customers, prospective customers and other key stakeholders to identify market trends and product solutions to satisfy these demands. You will also evaluate competitors' product strategies to ensure the organisation remains competitive in the market and manage the overall profitability of your product.
Some of the things you can expect as the successful Product Manager:
* Lead the development of new software products from ideation to delivery, taking into account all aspects of product management including commercial/profitability, marketing, support and delivery.
* Engage with customers, prospective customers and other key stakeholders to identify market trends and product solutions to satisfy these demands.
* Shape the definition, maintenance and promotion of the product roadmap both internally and externally.
* Evaluate competitors' product strategies to ensure the company remains competitive and keeps ahead of competitors.
* Lead the definition of value propositions, go-to-market strategies and business cases for all products, and monitor the commercial performance of each product against its plan.
* Promote and present products to new and existing customers, and at conferences, and undertake pre-sales activities with prospective customers.
* Lead the development of product value and benefits statements and promote them to the marketplace, and source feedback from the market and customers to inform future product strategies.
This company is a successful software business with a dynamic environment that would suit a Product Manager with 1-2 years experience with a keen interest in leading edge technology services, the ability to adapt to the changing demands of an agile business and desire to learn quickly.
During your time at this company you can expect remote working, flexible working, 25 days holiday which increase every year, bonus scheme, excellent pension, income protection and a distinct focus on skills and career progression.
If this advert sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply the job online.