Product Owner - Cloud Software - Can be 100% remote
Mid level role
10% Bonus, excellent pension, 26 days holiday, 3 paid volunteering days per year, private medical cover
£40,000 - 55,000 per annum
An established software house with presence in London and Manchester are going through a large transformation around their applications are looking to grow the current squad by hiring an experienced Product Owner with experience of delivering cloud software.
Working in an Agile way, the business has a number of teams/pods working on a range of new projects and software solutions. They also host their applications in the Cloud. You will help steer the development of a new tax suite.
The salary comes with a 10% bonus which is based on individual performance, excellent pension contribution, 3 days paid to volunteer, extra day off for birthday, interest free loan to buy new tech, various discounts etc.
The business offers a 100% remote working opportunity, but as there are offices in London and Manchester, you might want to go into the office on an ad hoc basis.
You will of course be competent in lean product development, with a focus on innovation and positive disruption. You'll know how to get the best from data analytics through analysis, and be experienced in bringing out the best in design and UX.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing and customer centric business, with significant opportunity for you to share and grow your skillset.
Your Main Responsibilities:
* Transform the high-level vision of the Product Manager into detailed requirements, continuously engaging key stakeholders from across the business.
* Be the voice of the customer through the development process.
* Share a clear vision and goal at the beginning of every release and sprint, drive and maintain this throughout delivery.
* Formation and delivery of a clear backlog, with prioritized feature lists sequenced for efficient delivery.
* Create intuitive and engaging solutions, drive continuous improvement, flag innovation or changes that impact customer experience and generally push to ensure we are the best we can be in product delivery
* Experienced product owner, with background in delivering cloud software.
* Experience of tax software would be advantageous.
* Excellent track record of translating and delivering clear detailed requirements and supporting backlogs.
* Demonstrable experience of engaging with and putting the customer first.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Understanding of modern lean agile software development processes.
* Disciplined management ability: caring about process, quality, setting and managing expectations.
* Good commercial understanding
* Analytical mindset