Job Title: Production Manager
Location: South Lincolnshire
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB6950
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Production Manager with a proven track record of implementing CI methodologies to join a growing business in the FMCG Sector.
This role will focus on improving the efficiencies of the manufacturing unit to address both production line inefficiencies and labour variances to ensure they're able to consistently hit their production KPIs.
You will also need to coach and develop members of your team and promote a continuous improvement culture to increase performance and drive down costs.
* 3+ years experience in a Production Manager role in Food Manufacturing.
* A strong character with excellent communication skills who can engage with their team to drive performance levels.
* Experience with an ERP system.
* An understanding of BRC accreditation.
* A Proven leader with a track record of driving change and increasing performance.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Jordan Waobikeze at email@example.com or call 07458161122 for more information.