Production Manager based in Edinburgh.
· Overall control of all aspects of PCB Division Production, including responsibility for Department Supervisors and all production staff under their control.
· Management of available resources to ensure production throughput targets and schedules are maintained within the quality standards required.
· Liaise with Planning department on workloads and delivery schedules.
· Is responsible for production control. This includes scheduling, progress, expedition, and control of remakes.
· Coordinate three shifts to make sure all shifts work to the common goals set by management.
· Ensuring production targets and goals set for the Company are met and processes are adequately manned at all times.
· Monitor the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
· Be aware of all process and machine capacities and make recommendations if required for new or upgraded. process and machines to meet production targets.
· being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
· monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
· Cooperate and liase with departments, e.g. Quality, Process/ Technical, HR to achieve company goals.
· Work with other management and staff to implement the company's policies and goals.
· Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all time.
· Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
· Review worker performance as required.
· Ensure that Health and Safety guidelines are followed at all times, with overall responsibility for Health and Safety of all production staff.
A background in electronics engineering would be beneficial.
Working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Excellent salary and benefits