Company client looking to recruit Process Operatives based in Dundee.
Temporary 6 months contract
£12.38 per hour
· Dispensing, manufacturing and filling and packing operations in accordance with SOPs and Process Instructions.
· Responsible for setting up of equipment and ensuring correct tools are at hand in preparation for Production operations.
· Ensure equipment and area is in a good state of repair and highlight any fault/deficiencies.
· Accurate and timely completion of all documentation in accordance with SOPs and data integrity policies.
· Ensure compliance with all risk assessments and all COSHH data sheets.
· Responsibility for ensuring the correct application and condition of P.P.E. appropriate for the area.
· Responsible for highlighting any unsafe practices to appropriate individual.
· Maintain personal training record folder in accordance with SOP to ensure ongoing compliance.
· Carry out daily GMP audits of the area to ensure compliant with HSE, cGMP, 6S standards.