Work Wales are recruiting for staff to help support our busy Client in the Pyle area. This work is Production work to support with a new project.
Our Client is a small/medium manufacturer with a specific focus and a specialist product line. They require new production workers to join their team with morning, afternoon and night shifts available.
The pay rate will vary dependant on shifts worked.
* Manning and operation of the different machines
* Understanding and monitoring the processes of production
* Boxing and bagging of final products for packaging and storage as required
* Heavy lifting (25kg)
* Working to targets and deadlines, ensuring nothing slows the production process down.
* Working independently at a fast pace
* General cleanliness and tidying duties as required
This is a very dusty environment. Although the required Personal Protective Equipment is provided (masks, gloves, overalls etc), it still does not suit those with respiratory issues such as Asthma. Please make sure you make us aware of any conditions like this at the point of application so that we can discuss them further with you individually.
Please apply to this job by clicking on the apply link and submitting an up-to-date CV. We will use CV's and the experience you have detailed here to shortlist for this vacancy. It is therefore highly important that you list all relevant experience up to the present day with as few unexplained gaps as possible.