Company client is working with a medical device company who develop and manufacture diagnostic products.
To perform procedures and duties in compliance with agreed specifications for the manufacture of high-quality diagnostic reagents according to GMP. Perform and progress, under the direction of the area team leader, a range of skilled/complex tasks within manufacturing departments, utilising acquired knowledge, experience and/or qualifications.
- Conduct all duties in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Ensure product is manufactured to agreed schedules.
- Maintain accurate and legible records to ensure relevant laboratory documentation is kept in a satisfactory condition.
- Maintain equipment, in accordance with agreed procedures, ensuring equipment is operating correctly.
- Check and maintain work environments according to the requirements of GMP and relevant Health and Safety policies contributing to the maintenance of agreed standards.
- Actively participate in the review in updating of procedures, SOP’s and any other relevant documents.
- Participate in 5S, COSHH and Continuous Improvement projects.
- Maintain accurate stock control and ensure all consumables are available for use when required.
- Perform accurate mathematical calculations.
- Undertake and participate in continuous training and assessment in accordance with personal development plan.
- Maintaining a high level of ongoing competency.
- Participate in the training of less experienced staff members.
- Maintaining and scheduling aseptic technique and growing certifications.
- Maintain excellent levels of cleanliness and housekeeping
- Perform any other duties as reasonably requested from the Company from time to time
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have great communication and organisation skills. Have great attention to detail and be a self-motivated individual. Experience in a GMP environment, cleanroom and aseptic techniques would be desirable.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this post, please apply online with your CV as a word document.
We endeavour to reply to all applications when possible.