Electronics Production Operator
£9.45 per hour
Company client is working with their client who are looking to recruit a Electronics Production Operative based in Edinburgh.
This role is temporary for the first 4 months leading to a permanent role.
- Working as a team member within the manufacturing team.
- Working in a variety of areas within the manufacturing plant.
- Operating CNC machinery.
- Assist in any other engineering activity within the team, when required.
- Operating manufacturing machinery.
- General housekeeping within your area.
- Full training provided.
- Shift rotation days and backs.