Job Title: Production Planner
A market leader in the FMCG sector is looking for a talented Production Planner to join the Supply Chain team.
As part of the role you will need to plan and organise manufacturing volumes throughout the shift in the most cost-effective way. The role will cover preparing and updating weekly and monthly planning schedules, maintain the product database and producing monthly capacity reports.
The type of candidate the company is looking is someone who can develop good working relationships with the planning team, other departments and customer relations. You will need to promote a continuous improvement culture in your working methods to help improve performance and cut down costs.
* Experience in a planning role within an FMCG company.
* Excellent problem-solving skills to carryout duties and adapt to changes in the business.
* Experience using SAP in a scheduling environment.
* Strong communication skills to develop strong relationships with other departments and customers.
* Excellent Excel understanding.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01733833460.