Company client is looking to recruit a Production Planner based in Stirling.
· Work with multiple stakeholders and liaise with operations and sales teams to effectively plan and allocate resources in line with commercial drivers
· Capacity planning of operations
· Developing and installing processes to manage capacity vs demand
· Maintenance of data and date accuracy within ERP system
· Ensure the continuous improvement of our processes (S&OP) and systems (ERP)
· Implement effective work order management process
· Collaborate with commercial and operations departments regarding customer & partner requirements and operations planning
· Develop and implement strategies, policies and procedures as required to create and meet agreed targets, monitored by meaningful KPIs.
· Develop and maintain, productive and professional relationships with colleagues, customers, partners and other third parties
Desirable salary and benefits.