£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Company client is recruiting for a Production Planner on behalf of our client based in Glasgow
• To support production and customer requirements
• To support supplier component lead times
• Provide information and support to the general management team as necessary regarding any operational/planning issues.
• Interact with onsite management team regarding any systems upgrade or introduction to develop and improve the Materials department function.
• Continuously audit, update and maintain all departmental working procedures and instructions.
• Provide guidance and direction regarding the improvement and implementation of work methods to ensure 100% delivery of production materials is continuously improved, leading to ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Utilize problem solving methods, communication and leadership skills to provide support to other internal departments and customer personnel, in resolving open issues within all areas of the business in order to continuously improve quality and productivity.
• Proven experience as a production planner
• Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
• Experience in Material resource planning
• Good working knowledge of MS office, particularly Microsoft Excel