Production and Raw Materials Scheduler
Our client, a significant business in the drinks sector is looking to appoint a Planner to become the focal point between production planning, operations, commercial and logistics.
Reporting in to the General Manager, the primary objective of the role is to manage the loading of the production unit ensuring that raw materials are brought in to the business in line with demand forecasts. Managing the plan to deliver daily production schedules driven by customer demand ensuring that resources are available within the supply chain to make the schedules achievable.
* We are looking for a highly organised individual with food production experience who would like to develop their career in a planning role.
* The successful candidate must be able to easily interpret high volumes of data
* They will have good knowledge of IT packages such as Excel and other related systems
* The ideal candidate will also be required to take a proactive role in identifying areas for improvement within current practices and procedures
* This is a respected position and requires an articulate individual with a professional and personable manner
* Ideally experience in a food manufacturing environment
* The role is Mon-Fri based but will may require additional hours as required to efficiently run the business. The team is small and so there may be times where you will need to 'roll your sleeves up' and help out in other areas.
The salary is negotiable upon experience but is likely to be circa £25-28k + benefits
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food manufacturing jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our recruitment services.