Production Shift Leader
Competitive Salary (DOE) + Pension + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5pm.
Will move to Shift pattern example, 6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm rotating.
Production Shift Leader required for a specialised manufacturer of construction products. This large and stable employer has a brand new facility creating lots of opportunity for a progression and a long term career.
The successful Production Shift Leader will have previous leadership experience within a manufacturing, production or similar environment. You will be IT literate, including the use of Excel. You will need competent numerical and analytical skills.
The Production Shift Leader Role:
* Monitoring daily work. Identifying and analysing problems and introduce solutions.
* Providing leadership and support to your team ensuring optimum team performance
* Developing your staff by introducing training and completing performance reviews.
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to by all members of your staff.
* Supervision of production teams to ensure targets for quality/service/costs are achieved.
* Liaising between other departments to ensure delivery times are met.
* Managing process and material flows, space management, and working with the other group to maximise utilisation of space designated for specific operations area.
* Administration duties which include Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning etc.
The Successful Production Shift Leader:
* Previous leadership experience within a manufacturing, production or similar environment.
* You will be IT literate, including the use of Excel.
* You will need competent numerical and analytical skills.