Production Shift Supervisor
£40,950 + up to 30 Days with Service + Death in Service (2x Salary) + Pension Match Contribution (Up to 5%) + Medicash + Cycle2Work Scheme + Car Maintenance Scheme
3 Shift Monday to Friday – 06:00 to 14:30, 14:00 to 22:30, 22:00 to 06:30
Production Shift Supervisor required to join an award-winning business who are specialists in the production of sustainable construction products. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company which can offer job security and stability in a unique and specialist industry.
To apply for this role, you will have proven supervisory experience working in a production or manufacturing environment. This role would particularly suit candidates with experience working in a heavy industry, but candidates from any demanding environment are encouraged to apply.
The successful Shift Supervisor will oversee a team consisting of a Team Leader, a QCSO, Loading Shovel Operator and Sites Operatives, as well as contractors when required. The role will also include ensuring work is carried out safely and efficiently on site.
The Shift Supervisor will be an active presence on the shop floor and will be responsible for carrying out and scheduling works and checking the work being carried out. During the night shift, this will be the most senior position on site, so proven supervisory experience is a must.
The Production Shift Supervisor Role:
· Oversee a team of approximately 6 people
· Supervise the H&S and welfare for all employees, contractors and visitors on site
· Plan and schedule production, delivering the plan and making adjustments when required
· Motivate the team
· Ensure work is carried out safely
· Overall responsibility for the night shift
The Production Shift Supervisor Candidate:
· Proven supervisory experience, ideally from a heavy industry or construction material manufacturing environment
· Ideally with a minimum of IOSH Managing Safety or equivalent and ILM level 3 in supervision