Our client is looking for an experienced Factory based Production Supervisor in the East Yorkshire area to work for a UK manufacturing, and modular building business.
With a solid order book and further plans for growth, the position of Joinery Production Supervisor offers the opportunity to work for an organisation that values its employees and can offer long term stability.
The environment is a busy assembly factory in East Yorkshire.
Production Supervisor job - responsibilities.
* Managing a team of Employees and Subcontractors
* Ability to drive production
* Control and manage production targets
* Maximising efficiency and labour hours
* Liaising with various departments and sub-contractors
* Will be a hands on, working role
* Complete regular Quality Inspection reports throughout each stage of the build
* Deliver regular toolbox talks
* Hold daily meeting with the labourers
* Ensure each production line has required level of materials
* Maintain and drive Health and Safety processes in the factory
Production Supervisor job - attributes.
* Proven leadership experience as a Production Supervisor/ Team Leader
* Must have a minimum 5 years working in a factory environment or similar background in a similar role
* Ideally have a joinery background/experience
* Must be deadline driven and have a history of achieving results
* Excellent problem-solving skills and someone with the strong will to succeed
* Technical knowledge and understanding of construction of modular buildings and traditional building trades and methods
* Proven experience of developing and training staff
* Promote Continuous Improvement throughout the business
* Must have driving licence
Easily accessible from Beverley, Bridlington, Hull and surrounding areas.
Production Supervisor job - previous relevant job titles: Factory Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Factory Manager, Production Manager, Works Manager, Works Supervisor
Please apply ASAP