FINTEC recruit is seeking a Production Supervisor for our engineering client in Cambridgeshire. This is working over 4 days Monday to Thursday, no weekend working. Hours are 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. competitive salary plus shift allowance.
* Hands on in operating equipment with the manufacturing production unit.
* Assist in Leading the production department ensuring all shift related activity is managed
* Planning production schedules
* Troubleshooting and Problem solving as situations arise and resolving them
* Set up and operating of equipment for manufacturing efficiency and working line with ISO standards
Skills and experience required for the Production Supervisor role:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory or management role,
* Minimum of 2 years experience in electronics manufacturing
* Previous experience of soldering and electronics manufacture
* Experience of operating with ESD controls
* Good IT skills using MS Office
Full details of the Production Supervisor is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit