Production Supervisor (Spray Up Line)
£30,000 to £36,000 DOE + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension (Salary Sacrifice Scheme Available) + Life Assurance
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4pm.
Production Supervisor required for a family owned industry leading manufacturer who are going through a period of sustained growth. Offering a role with training and development in a personable environment.
The successful Production Supervisor will have previous experience in a leadership role within a production or manufacturing environment. You will be IT literate and any experience of ERP systems will be highly advantageous. Those with previous Lean manufacturing experience, implementing workflows/processes or hold any six sigma qualifications will be highly advantageous.
The Production Supervisor Role:
- Working on the Spray Lay Up production line, including lamination, preparation of tanks including trimming and fitting of components.
- Responsible for supervising and motivating the team to ensure all tasks are completed in line with the production plan and dispatch schedule.
- Line management responsibility for the team including, return to work meetings, team morale, taking an active part in reviews and appraisals meetings.
- Delivering weekly meetings to motivate and encourage the team.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Proactive role in the development of the department and workflow to improve efficiencies.
- Responsible for ensuring that H&S is adhered to at all times.
- Quality checks to ensure products being produced are of the standards required.
- Ensuring equipment and tooling is maintained and reporting any faults.
- Completing daily production administration using the company ERP system.
- Taking an active part in the development of the company ERP system to drive efficiencies.
- Ensuring the department is kept clean and tidy by the end of each day.
The Successful Production Supervisor:
- You will have previous experience in a Leadership role within a production or manufacturing environment.
- Previous Lean manufacturing experience, implementing workflows/processes.
- Any Six Sigma qualification will be highly advantageous.
- You will be IT literate and any experience of ERP systems will be highly advantageous.