Salary: £10.50 per hour
Hours: shift rotation Monday to Friday's.
E.g. Week 1: 6am to 2:30pm
Week 2: 2pm to 10:30pm
Additional Information: Weekly pay and is a Temp to Permanent Position
Our Client based in Wickford is offering a great opportunity for a Production Operative to start immediately. The role will become a permanent job for the right candidate too!
- Light metal Inspection checks on finished products.
- Accurately check each item individually to ensure correct, recognisable products have been manufactured before dispatch.
- Use hand tools to clean excess waste on products i.e. trimming parts.
- Packing items securely into boxes.
- Some lifting may be involved when you have to pick up and slide metal sheets onto your bench working areas. Its not always going to be very heavy, more differrent templates/shapes.
- Keeping the work area clean at all times.
There is free parking on site.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working in a factory or production environment.
- Good reading, writing and numeracy skills and a good eye for accuracy is required for spotting any defects.
- Ideally you will have worked with hand tools previously and be able to cope with working in a noisy, busy environment.
Our Wickford based Client specialises in producing metal cut products and parts. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a Production Operative to control the inspection department and oversee all new products manufactured before dispatch.