FINTEC recruit is seeking a Program Coordinator for our engineering client based south of Edinburgh.
This is a permanent role with an established electronics engineering manufacturing business. Salary is negotiable by experience, circa £25,000 to £30,000 range.
You will have good project managing, IT and data management and organisational skills, scheduling and arranging for engineering staff to undertake site checks, installations etc at various location as well as internal reports and audits etc
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Planning and scheduling for engineer site (road and rail) services, installations and checks and inspections required for customers
* Monitoring and reporting on potential faults, relating to weather conditions
* Ensuring Staff certifications are valid training courses updated
* Ensuring Risk Assessments, HSE requirements and internal audits are planned and scheduled and inductions carried out.
Skills and Experience required for the Program Coordinator role:
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational and planning skills
* Experience of working in an engineering or manufacturing environment or similar.
* Good IT skills (excel/work/PP); good analytical and data management skills
* Excellent customer service and communication skills in dealing directly with customers
* Project management skills, dealing with several projects concurrently, good time management.
Full details of the Program Coordinator role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit