Programme Manager - IFRS17 - Insurance
£800 - £900 per day
This Global Insurer based in the City is looking to expand their IFRS17 Programme team and are looking for a key leader. The role will be responsible for managing several key business owned workstreams that are critical to the success of the project, overseeing the Transition to future state reporting and the implementation of a new Target Operating Model.
Working with senior business SMEs, this will involve:
* Overseeing execution of Dry Runs of new systems and processes.
* Defining of the Target Operating Model including the new accelerated Working Day Timetable, organisational design and process re-engineering.
* Managing the business teams towards Transition.
* Articulating Business Readiness for Transition and go-live.
* Planning transition and go-live
* Ultimately overseeing the preparation and submission of the Opening Balance Sheet and Comparatives.
* Shaping delivery plans with regard to IFRS17 compliance, specifically transitional aspects of moving to IFRS17 based accounting and compliance, including residual accounting policy and IFRS 17 data requirements work.
* Supporting project business integration with Technical / systems workstreams through open dialogue with Data and Systems PM, facilitation of cross-team meetings and attendance of weekly workstream leads meetings.
* Overall delivery of the project: which means ensuring they are delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget.
* Have 8-10 years of experience project management with in the Insurance industry;
* Have strong experience driving high-priority regulatory projects (IFRS 17, Solvency 2, GDPR, etc.), in particular experience of leading regulatory transition phases, preparation of comparative positions, operating business-led dry runs of new processes / systems etc.
* Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Programme Lead, SMEs and other firm's stakeholders;
* Big 4 experience would be an asset