An exciting opportunity has arisen to assist and support a technical construction project team who are responsible for the delivery of all the pre-construction requirements on design and build projects and also third-party liaison on all projects with regards to application and approvals.
As a Project Co-ordinator you will:
* Assist on in-house development projects where the team are involved from conception, through to planning, and then onto construction and final sales.
* Control the documents management system that ensures project teams are working to the correct and up to date drawings, specifications, and reports.
* Liaise with technical co-ordinators and site management teams to ensure all documents are maintained correctly and are up-dated as required.
* Be the main point of contact with regards to submitting, recording, and obtaining consents / information from external 3rd parties such as local councils and utility companies.
What skills does the Project Coordinator need?
* Background in coordinating projects
* Good MS Office capabilities including Excel and PDF viewers
* Document Management systems - CRMS
* Previous experience of document management
What is on offer for the Project Coordinator?
You would have access to employee recognition programmes, career development and advancement through training and mentoring, career succession and loyalty schemes. The culture is to promote from within, creating opportunities along with business growth and strategic plans to promote an ethos of support and encouragement where peers want to help each other succeed. Due to the wide scope of works the team undertakes there is huge potential for career development within this role if sought by the right candidate.
* Salary £25,000 - £30,000
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension @ 2% Employer Contribution
* Discretionary Bonus Scheme
* 25 days holiday plus BH
* Free Parking
* Onsite Gym
* Subsidised Canteen
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.