Project Lead (Software Developer / Technical)
Up to £55,000 (dependent on experience) + 24 Days Holiday + Contributory Pension (Up to 5%) + Perkbox Benefits + Career Development
Bristol – Hybrid Working Available
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Project Lead required for a global leading service provider based in central Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Software Developer looking to step into a Project Lead position, or an experienced project manager. The successful candidate will join a collaborative team who work on industry leading technology in the media industry and can offer long term career development opportunities.
To apply for this role, you will need experience working on the delivery of software or technical projects however candidates of all levels of project management are encouraged to apply. You will have knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall project delivery methods. Candidates from any industry are encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader who can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work on exciting projects at the forefront of broadcast technology. You’ll be joining a team where personal development is encouraged and supported.
The Project Lead Role:
· Project manage multiple projects
· Oversee projects from initial inception through to the final delivery
· Work closely with the sales and technical departments to create accurate proposals and estimates for the delivery of projects.
· Liaise directly with external parties and will be responsible for making suitable suggestions and resolving any potential issues that may arise.
· Ownership of projects
· Both R+D and customer projects
· Scope to move into line management
The Project Lead Candidate:
· Experienced software developer looking to step into project management or a project manager from a software or technical background
· Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall delivery methods
· Any industry background