Project Manager - Insurance
Up to £100,000 base + package
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a transforming Insurance business, to lead and run projects supporting the overarching strategy.
You will be developing and implementing new products and solutions across underwriting, Claims, Operations, Finance, and more.
You will also identify and structure business projects to improve operational efficiency around processes, core applications/systems and TOM.
* Lead multiple business projects simultaneously
* Apply project management methodologies, such as Waterfall/Agile
* Ensure projects are in line with targets, budgets, time lines and regulations
* Prepare meeting packs for workshops and other meetings
* Present to senior stakeholders
Desired knowledge & experience:
* Experience in leading complex business change
* Waterfall/Agile methodology experience
* Experience in presenting to board/exec
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience and understanding of commercial and specialty insurance markets and insurance operations
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Degree and/or relevant professional qualification