Claims Project Manager - Insurance
560 per day
Our client is a leading Lloyd's Insurer based in the City of London, is actively looking for a Claims Project Manager to join them on a contract basis (6 months with view to extend). The selected individual will be responsible for the end to end implementation of the Claims TOM & Process Change.
* Claims Transformation experience
* TOM implementation
* Working with the business & IT functions
* Designing & delivering the implementation & business readiness plan
* A proven track record in the end to end delivery of claims focused projects within an insurance organisation (preferably London Market)
* Experience in working with Business & IT functions
* Experience in delivering using the Agile Methodology
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage the end to end business analysis activity from design through to implementation
* Excellent stakeholder management experience
This role is offered on a 6-month basis; however it sits on a programme that is due to run for the next 12 months so the likelihood for extension is strong. It will be based in The City of London (currently working remote) at a rate of circa £500-560 a day. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.