Success Factors Project Manager
£600 - £700 per day
Initial 6 month contract outside IR35, possible extension.
Exciting opportunity to lead new projects in a market leading organisation.
Our client operates in over 20 countries and is a leading corporate service provider that specialises in investment.
* Our client seeks an experienced Project Manager with strong knowledge of SuccessFactors to lead a portfolio of projects, primarily supporting Candidate and Employee Experience.
* This will involve leading the design, structure and systems integration across multiple new and existing platforms. Key stakeholders will include the process and service owners across HR, IT and Finance.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Provide a weekly highlight report on project activity.
* Manage and mitigate the RAID log, escalating issues in a timely manner.
* Organise and facilitate SteCo Meetings.
* Manage SIT and UAT
* Manage implementation partners and third-party deliverables
* Ensure all systems and integration, rules, workflows and configuration are documented and accepted by HRIS.
* Ensure change management plans are prepared and executed in partnership with stakeholders.
* Manage transition to BAU processes, support and governance.
* You will need a strong understanding ofUX best practice, and portal implementation experience.
* Recent experience with SuccessFactors is a must, ideally with WorkZone or other employee portal integration.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and multi-functional resource management.
* Ability to document, plan and report on project status, managing and mitigating RAID log items.
* Experience managing third party product integration and implementation partners with SuccessFactors.