Project Manager (Agile)
£65,000 per annum
We're looking for an experienced Change professional with Agile experience to join an industry leading organisation as an Agile Project Manager
This Fintech is growing considerably due to continued success, working with some industry leading brands and vendors.
Alongside managing projects, you'd also work to further create an agile centric environment with a continuous improvement mindset
* To support the delivery of the Project Portfolio, working alongside Product Managers, Engineering, Tech leads ets to facilitate projects being delivered effectively and efficiently.
* To help educate and further push out Agile across the organisation, further embedding Agile methodologies and delivery frameworks
* Proactively work with different areas of the business to identify new opportunities to embed and mature processes
* To help the squads not only delivery their pipeline but to hear their thoughts and encourage that collaborative environment
* To manage you're own pipeline of projects
We're looking for someone who is experienced in managing a variety of digital and technical projects through to delivery in an Agile environment.
This would be the perfect opportunity for you to join an organisation that actively encourages learning & development and where you can progress your career!
Working in a flexible, hybrid environment you must be a commutable distance from their offices in Stoke.